Monday, April 24, 2006

What becomes of the broken hearted

They get stomped on time and time again. Just when they think things are looking up something else goes wrong for them.

Well things have been good for me I had a job interview and and going back for a 2nd interview
this week so that is sounding promising. I also caught up with a freind on friday night and we just chilled out together watching dvd's and discussing our lives. Was just so nice to have a male person to chat with, no expectations, nothing more than freinds and open up about things to each other.

Yesterday was not great I went and lifted something and put my back out so it meant a trip to the physio and a week of 2 off gym and can hardly walk. But will have to put on a brave front and get on with things, seeing as my kids are not being to helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home