Thursday, March 23, 2006

Going for goals, not Gold

I have a list of things i would like to achieve, things that i have wanted to do for a few years and had put them to the back of my mind whilst I got on with day to day life. Well the other day I deceided it is time to stop putting that list aside and to start ticking things of that list. My list consisted of buying a guitar and brushing up on the guitar skills that I learnt when I was a 10 year old. Learning to ride a motor bike and getting a motor bike licence. Last on the list is travelling through Peru and South America and seeing the inca trail and the myan ruins.

So on wednesday I crossed one of those off my list, I went into the city and bought myself a new guitar and am surprised at how much i still remember. So I felt like I had made an achievement. A freind of mine has also a list of goals and so for has completed the first one, which is getting a motorbike and his bike licence, next on his list is either learning to dance or sailing. So I am waiting to hear back from him this week to tell me he has started one of those goals.

So know that one thing is achieved I may find something else to add to my list. There is a great feeling knowing that these goals either big or small can be acheived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home