Thursday, March 16, 2006

Moving House is life cleaning

I have spent the day organising removalists and starting to pack my belongings into boxes, all in prepartion of my move to a bigger place to live. It is a great way to purge yourself of stuff that is no longer of use, value or importance to you, like the unused wedding presents given to you 17 years ago that you got in the divorce. The childrens toys that they no longer play with and would be more useful to another child. Those horrid clothes you held onto thinking they would come back into fashion. All of this having to be done in 2 weeks. It would be much simpler to be a nomad who just carries a swag on his back, but then I would have to carry a wireless notebook to communicate with the world...... Now im off to clean out more of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home