Friday, March 10, 2006

In bed with garlic in my socks

Last night was rather interesting, I had not been feeling well for the last 2 days so a freind of mine suggested I try his remedy that amongst other things included garlic on my feet with socks over it. I can honestly say I had the best sleep I have had in ages, no waking up at 2am, tossing and turning but by 5am my feet were so hot I had to rip those garlic socks off. I did wake up feeling like I could conquer the world but no it had not stopped my sore throat and sniffling. I am not looking forward to telling my freind this. Now I am ready for another day of finishing all that house work I negelcted to do the other day, so it must have had some benefit. Off to find the vacuum cleaner ...... arggh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home