Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sumertime and the living is easy

Well not sure if the living is that easy. Long gone are the days of an easy life, now people spend time rushing to get out of bed and out the door to get to work. Rushing to get kids off to school. Spending time looking at the pile of bills that keeps growing thanks to the postman. Looking at all the housework that needs doing. Well today I slept in, had to rush to wake my kids up for school and yes I have some bills in a pile, house work that needs doing but instead I chose to go to the gym and do my workout. Now I have come home and started some of the housework, moved the bills and decided it is time for lunch. The rest of the housework I can do after lunch. Lets just make that a long lunch shall we...

2 Comments:

Blogger Haddock said...

It's good to take life easy from tim,e to time as it gets too stressful. I was supposed to go to the gym today but I was too knackered.....I'll take it easy too :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
life does seem pretty rushed all the time.
I'm just reading a very interesting book which deals with that. It's a children's book but deals quite philosophically with the idea of loosing time: the battle agains the time-thiefs. It's written by the same author that wrote 'The Neverending story': Michael Ende. And the book is called "Momo".
Well if you have a bit of time :) it's quite an enjoyable read and has certainly made me feel a lot less rushed.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home