Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Newly single buses and the bus stop

Why is it that I stand at the bus stop and seem to attract newly singles buses. What is it about me that says, hey if your just out of a relationship/marriage or whatever come and stop, take me for a single journey then stop and tell me that your not ready for anything more. Is it the fact that all the decent guys (buses) get taken before they have been single for long, this I don't know. But I am also wondering, don't they know that they are not ready for another relationship and just out to have some fun. If they do know this it would be polite to let the person at the bus stop know so that they can make the choice of wether to hop on that bus and take the chance or not. Guys and girls you must know that the first relationship after a break up is not gonna be the next great romance so why kid yourselves and others.

That leaves me off to continue my packing up my house getting ready for the move. More posts soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger kharman said...

So true Fitta, no grey areas, no disguising the fact that your just after sex by saying that you want to date and see where it leads. But I have seen the recurring pattern so I know what to look out for.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home