Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pain

My heel spur is giving me greif again, senidng pain up my leg into my knee. I have stopped the gym workouts but that hasnt made a difference but that is not hurting all the time. The other problem is carpoal tunnel, i have it in my left hand and i had this operated on november 2005 and it has been fine since, surgeon told me at the time that chances are i would also get it in my right hand but that he couldnt do anything until it had actually happened and gotten as bad as the left hand had at time of surgery ( I could hardly use my left hand). Carpal tunnel is constant tingling and numbness in the hand and wrist, especial numb when your asleep and first wake up. Surgery means unable to use the hand properly for at least 4 - 6 weeks, as i am right handed this would mean i am unable to write. I use the computer and do a bit of writing in my job and cant afford to be out of action for 6 weeks, it has been occuring only occasionally but the last couple of days i have noticed it more constant. What to do I dont know there are no tempory quick fixes. I will have to battle on till i have it gets completely unusable and i hope that is after i have been at my jopb for 12 months and i can take some time off. I really like this job so dont want to do anything to jeopardise it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home