Thursday, June 28, 2007

A new day

Today was spent getting up early and not going to work but taking my daughter Simone to hospital to have surgery. The surgery didnt start untill 11am and she didnt finish until 12.30 so I had a lot of time to read and think. I read this great article about a women in her 40's who had spent most of her life in relationships or married but not finding her souldmate, it was till she turned 40 she realised that she didnt want to settle for a maybe relationship to think it would make her happy she wanted to find her soulmate and sure enough in her 40's she met and married her soulmate. I have said for a while now that I have met guys that I could have had relationships with, that they were nice enough guys but there was never that true spark and that I would prefer to walk alone if i couldnt be with my soulmate. I beleive I have found my soulmate but circumstances have intervened, I do truly think that it will be worked out and we will meet. Time and patience and love is what I have and he knows that. XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home