Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Comercial Crap Day

Yes it is valentines day, why the hell cant people show their love for 365 days of the year, are they that stupid that they can only show how they feel one day of the year. Would love to be a flower grower, florist or chocalte maker at the moment reaping in the money from all the suckers out there.

No I dont expect to receiveor send a Valentines card, I am single and have no one that im interest in and even if I did I wouldnt wait for today to write something soppy and stupid and send it to them.

Every day of the year should be a day for lovers.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!!

Don't be too disappointed with the commercial aspects...

Just remember that someone in Cyberland is just as nice and has given you a hug. OOOxxx

10:30 PM  
Blogger kharman said...

Hmmm an anonymous valentines day hugger. Wonder if his name starts with S.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if his name starts with S.

Nope, sorry, doesn't start with an S.

Another hug for guessing though.

12:51 PM  
Blogger kharman said...

Are you not going to give me a hint, My next guesses are either A for Andrew or P for Peter. How did i go am I getting warm.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are HOT but not close with the initials to be warm, sorry.

Don't you just love a mystery?

Congrats on the new job.

Hugs,
MysteryMan

4:05 PM  
Blogger kharman said...

Hmmmmm a challenge. Do I actually know you or are you jsut a stranger to me. Ah the mystery.:)

6:52 PM  
Blogger kharman said...

Lets see could your name start with R for Roger or H for harold. mmm all this mystery.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home