Friday, January 26, 2007

Australia Day

Well it is Australia Day, I have a quiet day planned, do some gardening later and just relax. My youngest child will be back for a little while, she has been away this week on holidays with her best freind and my older daughter has been away with her father.

I have been out every night this week, dinner and photography on monday night. Martinis and relax at my freind Peters place on tuesday night. Meeting and catch up with some freinds on wednesday night. Yesterday i spent the afternoon in the city looking at a couple of photography exhibitions at the NGV and Federation Square, then met up with some people from an online social group,Getalife. I already new a couple of the people and the others I didnt but I had a wonderful time. We started out at the Melbourne Hotel, which in a former life was the City West police station and jail. Then we moved on to a fantastic place called the Word Warehouse,
had great food for dinner and they have a DJ and a dancefloor so of course I did a little bit of dancing, its all good exercise.

Time to go and have a coffee and some breakfast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated Australia Day! Sounds like you are keeping really busy and having fun :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home