Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tears

I cried myself to sleep last night, and I woke this morning still crying. Why do I put myself out there to meet guys and they cant even take the time to get to know me. I ended my day with a great xmas dinner with some ladies that I have known for years and we had a fantastic time but even they don't know deep down how I feel, they have all been married for a long time. I know they would say to me don't worry about men you don't need them and yes to a certain extent I don't need a man. I don't portray myself as anything other than a caring, loyal person who has a life but also has a lot of love to give. Like any body my life doesnt flow smoothly and Ive had the odd stressfull moment throughout the year and with the year about to close I am hoping for a much brighter better year next year and if that means another year of putting all my love towards my kids then so be it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hun. Sorry its been a while since I caught up...been a bit preoccupied with the crappy year Ive had.

I can totally relate to this post. I dont need a man per-se either. But I STILL cry over that bastard that broke my heart...yeh you know the one. He always painted such a pretty picture of how I was the one hurting him...but meh. Its over. But yeh...I still cry. I have days where I miss his smell for gods sake. I can be totally fine and then without warning I'm just sitting there with tears rolling down my face.

Rejection hurts. Even after the fact. I understand. And yes. You DO deserve better. xoxo

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home