Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sacred

my blog
I went out last night to hear a freinds band play there debut gig. I had not hearrd them beforee. My freind Joyce is the lead singeer and my god what a bboice shee has, it bblew me away. they played all original material and it was fantastic. I told her next time I will take my camera and get some band photos for her. More info on the band Sacred can be found at
www.myspace.com/sacredonline

Well today is New years eve. I have made no plans for tonight, I think i will just have a quiet night at home but who knows i may change my mind later in the day, once i have woken up properly. Most of my freinds are away and the singer I was just talking about has a wedding to go to later today, wedding in the botanical gardens and then reception in the city and rain has been forcast for later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home