Monday, June 12, 2006

Life is good, but sleep is better

What a great sunday I had, spent a lazy afternoon at home just pottering around doing stuff. Sunday night my partner came over and we went to the Imax theatre to see Deep Sea 3D, wow it was great but didn't go for long enough. I really understand why my partner loves diving, such an interesting diversity of sea life. Unfortunately anything deeper than my shoulders and I freek so I wont be taking up that hobby I will have to stick to sitting on the beach.

Well so much for having a great sleep, being woken at 4.30 am by my partners mobile going off with a work problem for which he quietly logged into his system to fix, was ok but when we finally got back to sleep, then his alarm went off at 6am so he could go diving. Of course when I finally went back to sleep I only got another hours sleep hence it being lunchtime and I am feeling tired.

Well it is a public holiday and I am kid free so I should make the most of it. Melbourne in freezing winter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been freezing in Sydney too. And I also understand about the no sleep but mine was a little different. I was on call for work all weekend for the World Cup but rather than calling me becauase something was broken with that, they decided they would call to get me to do other things, things I should be doing during work hours instead. Then there was last night. My housemate was on god knows what and was playing the drums until past midnight when I finally had to go out there and tell him to shut up. Just because he doesn't have to get up at 5:30am doesn't mean others in the house don't have to. But that's him for you, no brains, I seriously think all the drugs have messed him up.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home