Thursday, June 15, 2006

Interviews

I have a job interview today, yes I am doing my bit to keep John Howard of my back. I don't know who is worse, John Howard or my ex Hubby. He dropped the kids of this morning and noticed I was dressed up and asked if I have an interview so I told him I did indeed, but the minute I mention that the job is part time but with a business that is open 7 days a week and that if the hours are weekends I wont be wanting the job he gets all cranky. Tells me I should be taking the job no matter what, blah blah blah. I have to remind him that I am the main carer of our kids and that I do not wish to be working weekends when I should be spending time with the kids and spending time with my freinds and having a social life, also remind him that he wouldnt take just any job. My last job involved working from 10am - 7 pm on thursdays to sundays and I actually got physically sick, even collapsed at work one day, just trying to keep up with the job and manage the kids. I do hope he realises that my getting a job will not lessen his obligation to pay maintenance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you got the job.
I also had an interview today - we diecided that I wasn't right for it....but as I'm employed already it wasn't a big deal.

7:54 AM  
Blogger kharman said...

Anon, the job interview is in 2 hours time and they are doing more interviews on modnay so I wont know until next week but I will certainly know by lunchtime if the job is suited to what I want.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home