Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Working

I started my job on Mondya, and after 2 days im really happy with it, once i get to know about the place and have more to do will be even better, The other people are all nice so that is a bonus. Me working with a bunch of ex Tradies and builders, so its not like a corporate stuffy enviroment, nice and relaxed.

My youngest has decided each morning to drag feet and not hurry, which doesnt help now that I am working. Luckily I work 2 mins from home.

Not much else to say, not sure what is happeneing with the guy I had been seeing, we havent seen each other for 3 weeks due to him being away with his kids on holidays and then having to have his kids since then, and I have had only one phone call from him, which is making me wonder if i should continue making an effort. I really like him but to me a relationship is about spending time together and if you cant then talking to each other on the phone and that has happened this week, maybe im being to hasty as he is such a nice person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darren Stones said...

Hi kharman.

That's terrific to read everything is going well at your new job. As a bloke who worked in the trades for 23 years, I'm sure with your bubbly personality and friendly nature, you will keep the guys happy and laughing.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog and good luck in your new job. All being well your kids will help out around the house and try and make things a little easier for you.

Looking forward to meeting up again.

Cheers mate.

Darren.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home