Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A little out of pitch


The piano man has arrived to service my piano and thankfully it is only slightly out of pitch, with only a couple of keys sticking. My piano is a 1920's upright piano in good condition but rarely gets played with any florish as my kids are only just learning and I myself only learnt guitar but when I get the chance will have some piano lessons.

I myself am feeling more than slightly out of pitch having had not much sleep and lots of coughing etc, I think I need a week in the sun to recouperate. Thankfully one of my freinds offered to come over with chicken soup and look after me last night but as my kids are here he decided not to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to learn to play the piano, then again, I guess I'd like to learn to play many instruments lol If only I had time for all of the things I like to do and want to do...

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home