Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas to all.

Yesterday I recieved my first xmas gift from my good freinds Steve, Bernadette and her kids. They gave me a beautiful silver necklace with a crystal pendant. Bernie said this was to make up for me no longer having a necklace I can wear, I was given one a few months ago by a then guy I was seeing, given to me with what i thought where true intentions only to find out couple of weeks later that he was not as caring or sensual as i first thought and the minute i got a little annoyed with him about his inability to let me know when he wasnt going to turn up to prearranged dates it ended.

My children gave me there gift today, a big basket full of bath items, such as bubble bath bah scrubs etc, as I love having relaxing baths this is very welcome. For me thought the giving of gifts isnt such a big deal its about showing or feelings for the ones we love.

Have a great xmas everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home